Gym Facilities Expectations
The relationship we have with our gyms is critical to the ongoing success and growth of CSMBA. There is no league without gyms.
All teams will follow the expectations outlined below to ensure we maintain a strong, positive relationship with our gyms.
- Facility staff and equipment are to be treated with courtesy and respect. As we compete for gym space with other sport groups, we need to be considered ideal renters.
- Players and guests to clean up after themselves and others - pick up all bottles, paper towels, litter, tape in the lobby, gym and change rooms. We need to leave the place as clean or cleaner than we found it when we leave.
- Officially, players are not to begin warm-up or games until the official start time of our booking. Facilities that allow us to begin before that time do so at their discretion.
- Teams will leave the facility or gym by no later than the end of the permit time.
- Most permit times are generally 3 hours in length. As an example, games that start at 7:35 mean the gym was booked beginning at 7:30.
- Players and guests to stay in gym area only. No loitering or wandering around other parts of the facility.
- Drinking water only in gym. No food or other drink in the gym.
- Note for Repsol Sport Centre - players must have a pass to get in and access is for gym only. The earliest we can access the facility is 6:00 pm. Players (or their guests) found using any other section of the facility such as weight or exercise equipment may be banned from the centre and our league.
- Water spilled on gym floor or around water fountains to be wiped up.
- When it is wet or snowing, remove wet shoes at entrance to building.
- Players shoes must not be harmful to the floor (non-marking soles)